Passvers iPhone Unlocker
Unlock Your iOS Devices in a Flash
Remove Screen Passcode in All Types
Remove Apple ID Easily Without Password
- This feature is only for activated iOS devices.
- For devices with FMI off or earlier than iOS 11.4, iPhone Unlocker won’t delete any data.
- For devices running iOS 11.4 or later versions, Two-Factor Authentication & Screen Passcode should be enabled to remove Apple ID, and all the data will be erased after done.
- After you remove your Apple ID, you should never use Erase All Content and Settings feature or restore your iPhone via iTunes, or your deleted Apple ID will be restored and make you stuck in iCloud activation. Then you can only use the Bypass iCloud Activation Lock feature of Passvers.
Wipe Screen Time Passcode Without Losing Data
Forgetting Screen Time or Restrictions Passcode and not being able to get extra time on applications? Fix the mess with Passvers.
Bypass iCloud Activation Lock and Get into iPhone Again
Unlock Almost All iOS Devices
Mac OS X 10.7 or above (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey)
iPhone: iPhone 4 and above (iPhone 14 included）
iPad: All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
iPod: iPod Touch 1-7
iOS: iOS 16 and former versions
Unlock Your iPhone Without Passwords in 3 Steps
FAQs of Passvers iPhone Unlocker
Passvers iPhone Unlocker can be used to unlock 4 types of iOS locks:
Screen Time Passcode
iCloud Activation Lock
As for the screen lock, 4/6-digit passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID are all supported.
No. It's unavoidable that wiping the screen passcode will erase all the data on your phone. Same as all the similar software on the market. But you can restore your device from the iTunes/iCloud backup if you have backed up before. By the way, your Apple ID is needed to wipe Screen Passcode.
It depends on the iOS of your device and whether FMI is off when you remove your Apple ID.
If FMI is off, whatever the iOS is, your data will NOT be deleted.
If FMI is on and your phone is earlier than iOS 11.4, the settings will be erased but the data will NOT be deleted.
If FMI is on and your phone is iOS 11.4 and later, all the data will be removed and your phone will update to the latest iOS version. And Two-Factor Authentication & Screen Passcode should be enabled to remove Apple ID.
Yes, you can wipe your Screen Time or Restrictions Passcode without data loss. But in order to remove Screen Time Passcode, you have to turn off FMI beforehand.
Yes, you can get into a locked iCloud iPhone by bypassing the activation lock.
With the unlocking service of Passvers, it’s possible that you circumvent the activation lock and access the iOS device for daily use. However, it cannot fully remove the activation lock without previous owner logging into iCloud, so there will still be some restrictions when you use the device.
Yes, Passvers provides trusted password removal and bypassing services. With clear instructions and simple steps, you can get rid of different iOS locks by yourself even at home, and the software will not collect any of your private information or brick your iOS device.
- Download and install Passvers iPhone Unlocker on your PC/Mac.
- Launch the software and then connect your iOS device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Choose "Wipe Passcode" to start unlocking and download the latest firmware.
- Enter "0000" to confirm the final unlocking process. After that, you can access your iPhone/iPad successfully.
Trusted by Leading Tech Websites
What We Have Achieved
Passvers iPhone Unlocker is a powerful iOS password removal tool. It helps you easily unlock your iPhone, iPad, or iPod by removing Screen Lock, Apple ID, or Screen Time passcode in a few clicks. Get it on your PC, and free yourself from the worry of forgetting the password.