Unfold and try the given solution to the question that you are encounting.
Get practical tips about using Passvers software or service.
Recover the registration code with your email address and order ID.
If you need personal help, leave your message here.
1. What to do if my iPhone/iPad stuck at Recovery mode/Apple logo?
You can solve this problem by using Passvers iOS System Recovery. Launch it on your computer and connect your iPhone/iPad to it. The software will automatically detect your device. Try the repairing modes in this sequence: Free Quick Fix, Standard Mode, Advanced Mode. Usually, you can get your iPhone/iPad back to normal without losing any data.
2. Under what circumstances can "iOS System Recovery" feature fix my device?
- Device is stuck in recovery mode
- Device can't get out of DFU mode
- Device is stuck on Apple logo
- Device is stuck in endless reboot
- Device is stuck in headphone mode
- Device is in black/blue/white screen
- Device is frozen or disabled